Patient-specific clinical recommendations
The Jvion Machine identifies an individual patient’s risk, informs the clinical team what the risk factors are, and—most importantly—identifies the ranked interventions that are most effective for the individual patient.
For every patient, the machine delivers patient-specific risk propensities, the clinical and nonclinical factors driving an individual’s risk, and the recommended clinical actions that can help improve a patient’s outcome, quality of care or experience. This empowers providers with the information they need to:
- Identify at-risk patients who would have been missed by conventional predictive analytic approaches
- Develop patient-centered care plans
- Have more timely and meaningful end-of-life care conversations
- Better utilize acute care resources
- Meet value-based care goals