The dedicated systems and team structures offered by Cardinal Health 3PL Services are designed to meet the needs and distinct requirements of prescription drug sample program management. Whether you need to ship samples to sales representatives or directly to physicians, we can help:
- Establish program rules, including request limits and notifications to you and your representatives
- Provide reporting to meet PDMA compliance requirements
- Handle sample acknowledgements
- Complete signature audits, when requested
Our team can help you find the sample model that fits your business, whether tradtional rep-delivered samples, direct-to-physician, or a hybrid model where reps facilitate sample requests and product ships directly to providers. We also offer telesampling for companies looking to reach physicians oustide of their sales rep territories (“white space”), as a strategy for field vacancies, or for those looking for a single trusted partner to handle the complexity of samples management and reporting.
The heart of our Samples Center of Excellence is a PDMA-savvy, samples-only team and technology dedicated to meeting the distinct requirements of pharma sample program management.
Our system seamlessly integrates with your IT platform to improve PDMA and Sunshine Act reporting. It also manages sample inventory, monitors physician compliance and creates shipping reports.
What’s more, combining trade and sample distribution with Cardinal Health 3PL Services can
- Lower shipping costs by using a single ship-to location for trade and sample inventory
- Reduce the paperwork required by quality assurance, IT and supply chain management
- Boost inventory visibility by using a single system interface vs. multiple ERPs
- Simplify billing with one monthly invoice vs. several from different 3PLs?