Designed with both the patient and clinician in mind, Argyle umbillical vessel catheters (UVC) set the standard of care for premature infants.?The Argyle product protfolio includes single, dual and triple lumen UVCs and a full line of Argyle insertion trays.
UVCs benefit the patient by reducing the need for painful venipunctures and providing double or triple the access of a single lumen catheter. This allows simultaneous therapies from one device.?
- Clear, lipid resistant Luer Lock hubs
- Color coded I.V extensions on triple and dual lumen catheters
- Not made with DEHP
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Polyurethane material for increased maximum strength and flow rates
- Encapsulated X-ray opaque lines?
- Numerical depth markings every 1 cm from 5-25 cm