Cardinal Health? LiquiBand? Butyl Topical Skin Adhesive combines a fast setting n-butyl adhesive with two uniquely designed applicators, resulting in fast, safe, strong and secure topical skin closure. The butyl formulation is available in two applicator designs - a flow control tip and a dome tip for broad applications.
n-Butyl Cyanoacrylate Formula
- Dries in 30 seconds or less
- Helps provide fast and effective wound closure
Versatile application tip
- Available in dome tip or precision control tip
- Helps allow for narrow or broad application
- In vitro studies1 have shown that Cardinal Health? LiquiBand? Butyl Topical Skin Adhesive acts as a protective barrier to microbial penetration as long as the adhesive film remains intact.
Intuitive, user-friendly winged applicator
- Ready to use out of the box
- Helps provide control throughout application
Flow control tip
- Helps allow for precise adhesive delivery
- A prospective study demonstrated that patients treated with LiquiBand? Flow Control exhibited good to excellent cosmesis2
Atraumatic Topical Wound Closure3
- Provides atraumatic wound closure
Footnotes & references:
1Microbes tested included S. aureus, P. aeruginosa, E. coli, Candida albicans and MRSA
2 Data on file with Advanced Medical Solutions (Plymouth) Ltd.
3 Study conducted at the University of Florida Hospital, Jacksonville, 2011. Closure of scalp wounds in ER using LiquiBand? Flow Control. Results presented and published at ACEP 2011, Abstract in Ann Emerg Med., ICEM, 2012.